An issue detected in release 4.47 related to the secure communication update introduced in this release may cause a stability issue with the Collector. Therefore, we recommend updating your solution to the latest 4.48 version and above as soon as possible.
- Security update - For accounts using SAML authentication - the scope of the domain is enforced for all users and any authenticated user will only be allowed to access environments that are on the domain list, based on the permissions set for the user through the SAML assertion.
Note: The domain list scope is set by the (Global) Domain Initializer as any enviornment that this user owns and connected to at the time of the login.
- Optional optimization in our Neo agent edition, related to specific customer scenario (not a mandatory upgrade)
- Improved memory footprint of the .NET Agent
- Removing unnecessary clsf files during processing (when a clsf file which doesn’t belong to current process is detected, it is removed)
- Fixed a bug where exceptions were caught in ‘finally’ blocks but were still captured as Events
- Added a configurable separator character for the SAML attribute statement value, to support cases where the IDP does not support space characters. See in: Support for SSO and SAML for more details.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where filtering by NPE on the Classic OverOps dashboard did not filter the results in grid
- OverOps bundled Grafana version is updated to 6.7.3
- Fixed a bug to support accessing the Reliability Dashboards (for On-Premises installations) when the Grafana is running behind a load balancer or with strict firewall rules
Updated about 4 hours ago