An issue detected in release 4.47 related to the secure communication update introduced in this release may cause a stability issue with the Collector. Therefore, we recommend updating your solution to the latest (at least 4.48 or above) version as soon as possible.
The 4.53.x and newer releases includes several important security enhancements and security vulnerabilities fixes related to SAML integration. Customers using SAML and SSO to authenticate & authorize need to take several actions when upgrading the backend with any of these releases, while SaaS customers are required to contact our Support to review and update their SAML settings.
For more information on the specific updates and required steps read here.
- Bug fixes:
- On premises - Added fix to an issue (introduced in 4.55) in the retention period calculation causing it to be shorter than expected.
- Added .NET Core 3.1 and 5 support
- Fixed an issue with tinylinks that were failing with 1103 error code.
- .NET Agent - Prevented blacklisting of asp libraries that didn’t show up in the arc screen
- When the Agent log folder is not detected, it will be recreated.
- Fixed an issue with rates showing incorrectly in some cases in AIX OS.
- Fixed an issue with creation of a new environment ID to team invitee.
- Update upgrade and install procedures for the analysis server using MySQL and Oracle (see instructions here https://doc.overops.com/v4.56/docs/install-analysis-server#section-starting-oracle).
- Backend performance improvements queue messaging modification.
- Remove fernflower decompiler support.
- Published Attaching GIT doc
- Bug fixes:
- NPE thrown when Git Blame data is not found from other Gitlab config
Updated 5 days ago