To upgrade your Windows Micro-Agent using the Installer
- Get the latest download version for Windows from the download link.
- Run the Windows installer for Java or .NET using the following instructions:
- For Java: follow the instructions in Install a Java Micro-Agent
- For .NET: follow the relevant instructions in Install a .NET Micro-Agent
Quick upgrade your Windows Micro-Agent (For Remote Collector configuration only)
This will be done by replacing the takipi folder on your machine with the same folder for the new version.
- Download the latest zip from here
- Stop IIS / any other monitored application
- Extract the zip over the takipi folder
- Restart IIS / any other monitored application
If you're upgrading .NET from a version prior to 4.48, you'll need to perform a full uninstall and then reinstall of the new version for any version prior to release 4.48. This limitation is true for any upgrade from any version prior to 4.48 to any version from 4.48 and later.
Updated about 2 years ago