OverOps enables Hybrid clients to free up space by running a periodic cleanup task to remove events older than the defined period from the Storage Server (aka Variable Store). This function is only available for Hybrid deployments running Variable Store 2.0 and above.
This settings do not apply when your storage is pointing to Amazon's S3. Variable Store clean-up tasks are then managed through S3 policies.
Cleanup is enabled by default. If turned off, you can enable it as follows:
- From the <HYBRID_STORAGE> directory, open the settings.yml file and set the
- Set the cleanup interval (the default is 6 hours):
Examples for time units:
jobs: cleanup: 6h
15h - 15 hours
5d - 5 days
- Set the retention period: The number of days after which events last seen are to be deleted (default is 92).
- Define the system health threshold, between 0-1, (default is 0.90 =90%):
- Save and close the settings.yml file and then restart the Variable Store.
When the Collector is restarted the counters are reset!
Updated 3 months ago