OverOps enables hybrid clients to free up space by running a periodic cleanup task to remove events older than the defined period from the Storage Server.
This function is only available for Hybrid deployments running Storage Server 2.0 and above!
This settings do not apply when your storage is pointing to Amazon's S3.
Storage clean-up tasks are then managed through S3 policies.
By default, cleanup is enabled.
To enable cleanup:
- From the <HYBRID_STORAGE> directory, open the settings.yml file and set the
- Set the cleanup interval (default is 6 hours):
Examples for time units:
jobs: cleanup: 6h
15h - 15 hours
5d - 5 days
- Set retention period: The number of days after which events last seen are to be deleted (default is 92).
- Define the system health threshold, between 0-1, (default is 0.90 =90%):
- Save and close the settings.yml file and then restart the Storage Server.
When the Collector is restarted the counters are reset!