An issue detected in release 4.47 related to the secure communication update introduced in this release may cause a stability issue with the Collector. Therefore, we recommend updating your solution to the latest (at least 4.48 or above) version as soon as possible.
The 4.53.x and newer releases includes several important security enhancements and security vulnerabilities fixes related to SAML integration. Customers using SAML and SSO to authenticate & authorize need to take several actions when upgrading the backend with any of these releases, while SaaS customers are required to contact our Support to review and update their SAML settings.
For more information on the specific updates and required steps read here.
- Fix memory allocation issue.
- Update default configurations for osx and windows installers:
- Add a log file to OSX installation ( in the location -
/tmp/overops-install.logcontaining output of commands and more useful information ).
- Update MSI installer to make agent and collector connect via TCP over IPC.
- Upgrade xstream library from 1.4.15 to 1.4.17.
- Add Alpine Agent for download from On-premises backend.
- Add Help Prompt and Feedback Survey side tab.
Updated over 1 year ago