OverOps enables On-Premises Data clients to free up space by running a periodic cleanup task to remove events older than the defined period from the Storage Server (aka Variable Store). This function is only available for On-Premises Data deployments running Variable Store 2.0 and above.
This settings do not apply when your storage is pointing to Amazon's S3. Variable Store clean-up tasks are then managed through S3 policies.
Cleanup is enabled by default. If turned off, you can enable it as follows:
- From the <HYBRID_STORAGE> directory, open the settings.yml file and set the
- Set the cleanup interval (the default is 6 hours):
jobs: cleanup: 6h
Examples for time units:
15h - 15 hours
5d - 5 days
- Set the retention period: The number of days after which events last seen are to be deleted (default is 92).
- Define the system health threshold, between 0-1, (default is 0.90 =90%):
- Save and close the settings.yml file and then restart the Variable Store.
When the Collector is restarted the counters are reset!
Updated about 2 years ago