Install a Collector for .NET
This section describes the typical OverOps installation, where the Collector and Micro-Agent are installed on two different machines, which is our recommended installation method. You'll begin by installing the Collector, then proceed to installing the Micro-Agent.
If you already have a Collector installed and want to install additional Micro-Agents, skip this step and go directly to the Install a .NET Micro-Agent step.
- Before installing the Collector, verify that these software and hardware requirements are in place.
- Verify that Java is installed.
- You'll need an installation key for this procedure:
- If you reached this article from the OverOps application, you were provided a key before reaching this document.
- You can also get this key by going to the Settings page, clicking Manage Environments in the top right corner, and copying the installation key of the environment that you're installing.
Choose from the following options:
- Install a Collector on Windows
- Install a Collector on Linux
- Install a Multi-Environment Collector in .NET
Choose the one that's right for your environment, then follow the steps to complete the installation.
Updated almost 3 years ago