An issue detected in release 4.47 related to the secure communication update introduced in this release may cause a stability issue with the Collector. Therefore, we recommend updating your solution to the latest (at least 4.48 or above) version as soon as possible.
The 4.53.x and newer releases includes several important security enhancements and security vulnerabilities fixes related to SAML integration. Customers using SAML and SSO to authenticate & authorize need to take several actions when upgrading the backend with any of these releases, while SaaS customers are required to contact our Support to review and update their SAML settings.
For more information on the specific updates and required steps read here.
- Addressed issue with Java 11.0.9+ and newer
- Improve throttling mechanism in order to improve performance.
- Reduce the Agent’s memory footprint.
- Fixed an issue Dynalite process not stopping when stopping OverOps server.
- Provide Ansible collection for OverOps - https://github.com/overops/overops-collection
- Bug fixes:
- Fix error log in Jenkins OverOps integration.
- Fix bug marking an error as “Hidden” on the Jenkins plugin, user is able to hide events that will no longer show on the Quality Report.
- Fix memory issue in Microsoft Azure Boards OverOps integration.
Updated 29 days ago