An issue detected in release 4.47 related to the secure communication update introduced in this release may cause a stability issue with the Collector. Therefore, we recommend updating your solution to the latest 4.48 version and above as soon as possible.
Bug fixes in agent connectivity
- Optimization of a major Reliability Dashboards data query
- Optimization of data queries for Oracle
- Fixed an issue related to transaction data caching (issue introduced on 4.49.1)
- Fixed a bug related to custom timer events
- Implementing caching to batch and optimize an I/O intense backend update operation
- Fixed an issue with the package URL used when running the wget command to download and run the Docker installer
- Performance improvement of EventMetadata API which is significantly used with the Reliability Dashboards as well as with our Classic Event Explorer.
- Added an API endpoint to disable a OverOps Micro-Agent (on application / server / specific agent). Note that this option is currently supported only for the Java Micro-Agent.This capability is currently not supported on the Java 10, 11, and J9 Micro-Agent.
- Bug fix: Prevented the Collector from entering a corrupted state in case of a half-opened TCP connection between the Micro-Agent and the Collector.
- ARC screen for .NET events and Grafana Correlate parameters list were enriched with .NET related Memory parameters.
- Added support for out parameters
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issues with unsigned values recording
- Added a new decompiler version for fixing highlighting issues
- Optimized the handling of environments: Improved our data model of Views to support environments that have a large number of Views
- Optimized the class loading and the class processing time
- Optimized our dashboards’ cache loading
- Bug fixes: Fixed an issue in the Collector logs
- Bug fixes for the On-Premises admin-cli 'install_token' command:
- Added validation message to user when no default environment is set
- Ignoring casing for service ID parameters
- Updated the “Welcome” screen to focus on Local Installation by default.
- With this release, we’ve added support for an alternative decompiler usage (CFR decompiler) when running in “decompiled sources plus mode”.
- When the Micro-Agent has attached sources or the user attaches the sources manually (after decompilation), we’ve implemented the following changes in the ARC screen:
- If there are attached sources - the decompiler information is not shown
- If the decompiler information is missing for any reason - will show “Unknown” in the decompiler field
Updated 6 months ago